Date And Time
Marriott Suites Medical/Market Center
2493 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Refunds up to 30 days before event
Add clinical value with the DynaROM: provides the data driven doctor objective proof of subjective complaints.
Guest Speaker Added: Jeri Anderson, DC. She is a gifted speaker and tireless chiropractic advocate and has experience testifying as a PI expert in the courts, providing key testimony in many 6 and 7 figure PI settlements and verdicts. Her most recent trial testimony resulted in a $2,880,000 jury verdict for her patient.
Other Instructor: David Marcarian, MA - DynaROM Inventor
Learn about real jury trials & depositions and how to handle them, as well as hands-on training, implementation, billing and more. You will leave this class an expert!
Don't own a DynaROM, but are interested in attending? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a discounted rate.
You will learn:
- History, research and validity of sEMG
- Seamless integration into your practice
- How to perform the test properly through hands-on training
- Effectively communicate results with attorneys
- Review real court records and how the DynaROM helps win cases
- How to prepare for deposition
- Practical tips for unique patients
- Extensive interpretation review
- Utilize data to establish MMI
- Optimize the PI / Workers Comp process to maximize patient benefit
- Proper use of Code 96002 & 96004 and ethical billing practices
Will I receive CE credits?
Yes, there are 7 CE credits available for Texas, Oaklahoma & Louisiana
On-site parking, fee: $22 daily
Day use only self-parking $7
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Is lunch served?
Yes, lunch will be provided, as well as coffee, water and snacks. If you have any food sensitivities, please bring your own alternatives.
Do I need to bring a printed ticket?
Yes, please bring your printed ticket. This way we will have your information to send your certificate of completion to.
Is there a special room rate?
No, there are no room specials associated with this event.
Date: Jun 1, 2019 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Registration closes on Jun 30, 2019 01:00 AM
- Classroom Learning
- Doctor of Chiropractic - DC
Myovision: Dyna ROM Certification
injury, and their effectiveness.
David Marcarian, MA, MA
Jeri Anderson, DC, CSCS, CCSP, CCST