Date And Time
Double Tree by Hilton
4509 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
Refunds up to 30 days before event
Add clinical value with the DynaROM: provides the data driven doctor objective proof of subjective complaints.
Instructor: David Marcarian, MA - DynaROM Inventor
Learn about real jury trials & depositions and how to handle them, as well as hands-on training, implementation, billing and more. You will leave this class an expert!
Don't own a DynaROM, but are interested in attending? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a discounted rate.
You will learn:
You will learn:
- How to perform the test properly through hands-on training
- Presentation tools for attorneys to aid in referrals
- Review real court records and how the DynaROM helps win cases
- How to prepare for deposition
- How to integrate the DynaROM into your practice with ease
- Optimize the PI / Workers Comp process to maximize patient benefit
- Proper use of Code 96002 & 96004 and ethical billing practices
Will I receive CE credits?
Yes, there are 7 CE credits available for Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington DC, Maryland, New York
Self-Parking: $12.25/day (+ applicable taxes)
Valet: $19.43/day (+ applicable taxes)
Is lunch served?
Yes, lunch will be provided, as well as coffee, water and snacks. If you have any food sensitivities, please bring your own alternatives.
Do I need to bring a printed ticket?
Yes, please bring your printed ticket. This way we will have your information to send your certificate of completion to.
Is there a special room rate?
No, there are no room specials associated with this event.
To book a room, visit the hotel website directly or call +1-215-365-4150
Date: Sep 7, 2019 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Classroom Learning
- Doctor of Chiropractic - DC
Myovision: Dyna ROM Certification
injury, and their effectiveness.
David Marcarian, MA, MA